Injectables Q & A
What do injectables do?
Botox® and Dysport®
Juvéderm is a collection of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that are scientifically crafted to add plumpness and volume. Some of the most popular types of Juvéderm include:
- Ultra XC to plump your lips (lip augmentation)
- Voluma® XC to lift and contour your cheeks
- Volbella® XC to correct vertical lip lines and enhance lip fullness
Juvéderm Volbella® XC
Juvederm Voluma® XC
Voluma can help the appearance of flattened or sagging cheeks. Voluma is designed to address age-related volume loss beneath your skin’s surface and provide you with a lifting and contouring effect in the cheek area.
Restylane is another line of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that plumps and volumizes your skin. You can choose from any of the following:
- Lyft™, a cheek-filling injectable and anti-aging hand treatment
- Defyne™, which helps soften laugh lines
- Refyne™, which resolves laugh lines
- Silk, a highly effective lip filler
Is there any downtime with injectables?
How long do injectables last?
All injectables from iBeauty Clinic are quite long-lasting. Read below to find out how long you can expect your injectable treatment to last.
- Botox and Dysport: three to four months
- Kybella: permanent (unless you gain weight)
- Juvéderm and Restylane: 9-24 months
- Bellafill: at least 12 months (sometimes up to five years)
Book your injectable consultation at iBeauty Clinic today. You’re welcome to schedule a visit either online or over the phone.
Individual results may vary.